I first started capturing her storytelling using the video mode on our digital camera, around about April, but she soon refused to let me film her. So I tried writing her stories while she told them, using pen and paper. That lasted for only a few stories too, before she caught on. Since then, I've been recording her using a mini MP3 recorder, which is pretty unobtrusive, and transcribing the audio later. She then objected strongly to this as well... Nowadays I use a combo of MP3 and video to record her before transcribing. I only manage to record a fraction of the stories she tells. I always have a backlog of stories on the recorder that still need transcribing, as it's impossible for me to keep up with her. To help new readers, I've marked my favourite stories with a star (*), so at least you have somewhere to start if you don't know where to begin. Don't forget to check the older archives too - there are some gems in there as well!

Wednesday 29 August 2007

Aladar's New Adventure, 2007-08-12

So, Aladar had a CARD! (Whispers) Where is it?

SO, Aladar was not looking outside of his open window, outside you can see the book of the four pictures

No, not looking outside the window at Corythosaurus New Adventure, that June...

Aladar was not listening, but who he listening outside his window

At first Tyrannosaurus had a card, then Triceratops had a card too

(Whispers) Where was it?

Who is going with us?

So... where was it?

Index....

SO... place behind Aladar’s new... place is ninety seven... SO!... Aaah! (munching sound, although she’s not eating!)

Aladar was not looking outside his open dark window

T-Rex was not looking outside his open... no... his open new window, at first (whispers) up there!!

The others were not looking outside

Aladar was not looking outside the open window

The New Adventures... left present, it was before their time

In that at nine... Aladar’s bookmark

Aladar was not looking outside in his open window, but Aladar’s book, he got a bookmark, but that one not a bookmark, it’s in another one

At first he could figure there was only one, there was a shadow like a dinosaur

“Only mine! You, you can’t see yours... where in look and see a human one, you can see only a dinosaur’s shadow or a human’s shadow”

At first you can see your shadow in a book but not, not a bookmark

So, “(sings) My majesty, your night.. it’s of Stegosaurus, you’re top of your line, my lungs is not in my mouth.. and I don’t look outside...”

And I didn’t know of Stegosaurus...

Aladar’s New Adventure!

Aladar was not looking outside, since after his new adventure

Place behind Aladar’s New Adventure!

Corythosaurus was not looking out for predators, they were just looking for the writing out back, place behind close behind hiding behind place behind Aladar’s new adventure!

Corythosaurus... this is already stuck... this is already stuck

That’s alright! Aladar was not looking at the word, he was just looking outside forever where a little bit... I just remembered something in this book!

No comments: