I first started capturing her storytelling using the video mode on our digital camera, around about April, but she soon refused to let me film her. So I tried writing her stories while she told them, using pen and paper. That lasted for only a few stories too, before she caught on. Since then, I've been recording her using a mini MP3 recorder, which is pretty unobtrusive, and transcribing the audio later. She then objected strongly to this as well... Nowadays I use a combo of MP3 and video to record her before transcribing. I only manage to record a fraction of the stories she tells. I always have a backlog of stories on the recorder that still need transcribing, as it's impossible for me to keep up with her. To help new readers, I've marked my favourite stories with a star (*), so at least you have somewhere to start if you don't know where to begin. Don't forget to check the older archives too - there are some gems in there as well!

Wednesday 29 August 2007

The Night of the Dinosaur’s Serpent, 2007-08-12

Aladar wouldn’t even play football, after the noon Aladar leave the court, then begin to run after the nine known dinosaurs, be

CONTENTS, they were looking at... twice they knew, speaking a funny voice, caught page one

Index, by Peesh, Chapter Seven

Just Peesh... The Night of the Dinosaur’s Serpent

Then Aladar did go to the serpent, page two

Get behind Aladar’s new adventure, page six

Index, by Peesh, page one

Aladar was not looking outside in his open new window, after the nine known dinosaurs then came

Aladar lived, so long he lived behind a nine old dark hole, there have hidden a... a... nine known dinosaurs page, where they have hidden his, put every dinner(?) he where his house, then he boast after the nine known dinosaurs came, the others begin to look out

After the other one begin to look, the others began to look outside of the black crown of the lions, of Corythosaurus, Aladar... Aladar was not looking outside

Corythosaurus knew, hippo and then Aladar new next adventure!

Aladar was not looking outside at his open window just now

It was the Serpent that was looking out, for who watch a Sea Serpent

Aladar was not looking for the Sea Serpent, but he just looking for something in the sea, not the Sea Serpent, the Sea Serpent went off

Just now he see the Sea Serpent, yesterday... it’s COME NEARER!!

It was coming nearer to him, but it went off the journey, to find he he his tank door

His hand is the, the others were not so long lived, is a... I is known down heaven, that I have hidden his BOAT!! On nine away

There is a GAP, that building! At the top of his head... became a nine old Sea Serpent, and he tried to run!

There CAME a night old BANG! Then they saw it, then they tear the book!

Aladar was not looking outside, it’s Chapter Two, they looked

And there was another king looking out in his window, he was doing something, reading his favourite book of all, this some pictures... you can only tell book of pictures, his FAVOURITE book! Of all the dinosaurs, HE GOT A FAVOURITE BOOK!!!

(Mommy: “what’s it about?”)

Uhm, it’s about a rocket ship!! It’s SO BIG! And you can IMAGINE IT!!! SO CAN BLAST OFF WITH IT, AND IT’S SO BIG AND SO STRONG, IT MIGHT FLY OFF!!! IT MIGHT WITHOUT YOU!!

IT’S A MAGICAL ROCK! IT’S A MAGIC ROCK!!! SO YOU CAN’T GO IN IT, BECAUSE IT’S A MAGIC ROCK!

I will not live with the pictures, but it.. it was not, it was to swim inside it but, but there was a human inside it

BOTH! And the others of species of ALEGISAURUS, others that didn’t have a book

See, but Aladar had a book of his favourite ones

Just now Triceratops said, “A lone man, came with a shaggy beard... I’m not talking to him”

“His pen”

“Yeah, but his pen didn’t go away after the nine old T-REX came near him

He said, ‘I won’t see you! If you come near me, I will BITE just bite you, with my tail, and I will WHACK you with with, with with with with with my tail and uh, you might DIE!!!! Because I’m a predator. I can fight all the aliens away from me! Because I’m a predator!”

Don’t kill me. Don’t talk about that Aladar! Said to T-rex, “don’t talk about a man!!!”

The man isn’t dead!

Nah! Don’t like! Don’t like this stuff... go away T-rex! You’re so funny!

“Alright!” said T-rex, “I’ll go away”

He goed away for a second, then he came back, and then, “I want to just tell you something... is this an alive place???”

“Yeah, but it’s not so long leave BEHIND!!!”

Aladar’s New Heaven... where the well, he almost finished the song...

But where’s the bookmark? There’s the bookmark...

So what happened to Aladar was, was that Aladar’s New Adventure came nearer

Then then a old man came, with a long shaggy beard, he came to his bare feet, then then another dinosaur came, and then it was Car, so that one his car, but it was a Talking Car, but who is it? Who who are the creatures that died? Who are the creatures by this car? Who is this car?

(Mommy: “The King?”) No!

(Mommy: “Lightning”) No! He’s not a talking... he’s he’s so red, and he don’t got a number and he’s not a racing car, who is he? He don’t got a number, who is he?”

(Mommy: “Ramone?”) No, he’s so red and he’s not a racing car, who is he?

(Mommy: “Ramone?”) He, he got a horn and he DON’T get up

(Mommy: “Mack?”) No, he... who is he?

(Mommy: “I don’t know”) He is, who is he.... I looking for the name.... I looking for the creature’s car name... AH! He is... he’s here... his name is here... Dark Heaven(?) twice behind Aladar’s New Adventure.... so... where were... where were....

So, Aladar’s New Adventure

Aladar was not looking outside of his open dark window, but it’s behind Aladar’s New Adventure

He, he begin, ANOTHER creature came, if he didn’t talk, talking car

Whose car is the other one?

OUT! DARK NOW... SPECIES OF OWL...

He’s a Talking Car but he’s he’s a racing car

So! Who is the name of the other car... he’s at page number six... page number six seven... can’t find... there’s the one! So I have to go there... it’s this one... the Ages of the Sea Serpent... I think he’s there.... he might be there.... they got no number, if you see something in the Sea Serpent story... this the Sea Serpent story

And they caught by the Sea Serpent, right?

Aladar was not looking outside the open dark window

He had turned the page after he had torn book... options... so THE END!!!!

The End!

No comments: